– Choose the bags you need for your own particular journey. (see also workbook, sled-bags).
Bags – load/flight/stuff bags
These are designed and shaped especially for the HDPE shells. They are held in by 4 optional adjustable webbing straps, or you can fit out the shell yourself with rope or shock-cord.
Features common to both sizes,
Fabric: 500 denier red polyester, with heavy duty PVC/polyester base.
Full length heavy duty YKK zip.
2 sliders and cord pulls.
Base is stitch-free up to top of shell.
- Available for both Trail and Expedition size.
- Volume: sufficient to fit the pulk + reasonable load.
- Designed for travelling through public transport systems to beginning of expedition.
- Heavy duty proofed 500 denier black PU proofed polyester fabric.
- Full length heavy duty YKK zip.
- 3 compression straps.
- Adjustable hand/shoulder strap.
- Weight: 1.1 Kgs/2.4 lbs.